AVM SM Subhani AVSM (Retd)
A. TEACHING EXPERIENCE.
- Visiting guest faculty at NIFM, Faridabad
- Visiting guest faculty at various premiere air force training establishments & tri-services training establishments like Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, Military Institute of Technology, (MILIT), Pune And College of Defence Management, Secunderabad.
- Member of Academic Advisory Committee of NIFM, Faridabad.
B. INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
- Headed the financial planning and accounts verticals of Indian Air Force. Handled the budgetary allocations of IAF. Headed the apex body of Public Funds/Non-Public Fund accounting, administration and management of all financial activities of the Indian Air Force. Member of various apex bodies of welfare organizations, housing boards, insurance funds amounting over rs.10000 crores
- Chairman of Air Force Pay Commission vertical.
- Chairman of Tri-Services (Defence) Pay Commission Vertical
- Headed various ministerial delegations on negotiations with foreign and domestic vendors, financial management review delegations, financial obligations/settlements.
- Represented the Defence Services on 7th PAY Commission issues with the 7th CPC, Ministry of Defence and Finance.
- Awarded ‘Ati Vishisht Seva Medal’ by the hon’ble President of India on 26 Jan 2016 for distinguished service of an exceptional order
- Awarded with Chief of The Air Staff Commendations in Oct 2000 & Jan 2008 and Air Officer Commanding-In-Chief Commendations in Jan 1991 & Jan 1994 for distinguished services.
Retired on 30 June 2018
- Activity based costing
- Cost Analysis and Pricing Philosophy of Defence PSUs
- Defence Financial Management & Budgeting / Budgetary Control