1. Seminar on “Gender Incongruence” conducted at a CME on “Issues in Practical Pediatrics” organized by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics at Aligarh on 04 Nov 2018. The event was attended by faculty of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Private Practitioners and Pediatricians of Aligarh. The Vice Chancellor of Aligarh Muslim University was the Chief Guest.
2. Workshop on “Gender Sensitization” was conducted at Sri Aurobindo College (Evening). The event was attended by faculty and students of the college.
3. Workshop on “Holistic approach to Gender Incongruence” for Pediatricians and Social Workers was organized at Lucknow on 22 Nov 2018 in association with the Lucknow Academy of Pediatrics and Adolescent Health Academy. President Indian Academy of Pediatrics Uttar Pradesh was the Chief Guest.
4. A talk was given by Dr Richie Gupta at the All India Plastic Surgeons Conference at Lucknow on Sex Reassignment Surgery
5. Ms Taksh was invited as a speaker for the Ted X Talk at DPS R K Puram Delhi
6. Gender Sensitization Workshop at Banguluru conducted by Ms Taksh
7. Worksop at Galaxy Mag in New Delhi conducted by Ms Taksh
8. Workshop at ILO on "Creating Safe Spaces at the workplace" conducted by Ms Taksh
9. "Holistic Approach to Gender Incongruence" Workshop for Scholars & Faculty at IHBAS Delhi.
10. Gender Sensitisation workshop for faculty and students at IIAD Delhi
11. PLASTIC SURGEONS' DAY CELEBRATION AT FORTIS HOSPITAL SHALIMAR BAGH ON 15 JULY 2019
12. HIMSR DIALOGUE: TALK ON "DEMYSTIFYING GENDER: ADDRESSING FELT NEED"
FOR STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS OF HIMSAR AT DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH ON 23 AUGUST 2019
13. GENDER SENSITIZATION WORKSHOP "DEMYSTIFYING GENDER: ADDRESSING FELT NEED"
FOR STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS OF HIMSAR AT DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH ON 28 AUGUST 2019
14. SEMINAR ON "FOSTERING GENDER FRIENDLY SPACES: INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY" FOR STUDENTS AND FACULTY OF SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT JAMIA HAMDARD ON 30 AUG 2019
15. WORKSHOP FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS OF TAGORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI ON " DEMYSTIFYING GENDER: ENSURING NURTURING ENVIRONMENT" ON 31 AUG 2019.
16. WORKSHOP AT RUFAIDA COLLEGE OF NURSING JAMIA HAMDARD, NEW DELHI ON 23 SEPTEMBER 2019: "DEMYSTIFYING GENDER: FOSTERING GENDER FRIENDLY HEALTHCARE"
17. IPATHCON is an annual multilateral conference organised by Indian Professional Association of Transgender Healthcare (IPATH) the professional arm of ATHI. IPATHCON2019 was held at Jamia Hamdard Convention Centre, New Delhi on 2nd & 3rd NOVEMBER 2019.
18. PANEL DISCUSSION ON "APPROACH TO A CHILD WITH GENDER INCONGRUENCE" CONDUCTED AT "UP PEDIACON 2019" AT ALIGARH ORGANIZED BY THE INDIAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS ON 16th Nov 2019.
19. WORKSHOP FOR SCHOOL TEACHERS OF DEEPALAYA SCHOOL, GOVINDPURI, NEW DELHI 110019: " DEMYSTIFYING GENDER: ENSURING NURTURING ENVIRONMENT" ON 30 NOVEMBER 2019.
20. "Prevention of New Infection: TI revamped strategies" conference for AIDSCON 9, held at Chandigarh on 18th of January 2020.
21. Dr Madhusudan G a Plastic Surgeon ran the TATA Mumbai Marathon on the 19th of January 2020 to spread awareness regarding Transgender Healthcare
22. WORKSHOP AT RUFAIDA COLLEGE OF NURSING JAMIA HAMDARD, NEW DELHI ON 23 & 24 JANUARY 2020: "DEMYSTIFYING GENDER: FOSTERING GENDER FRIENDLY HEALTHCARE"
23. "KHANAK Celebrating Gender Equality" a cultural event organised by Gender Championship Cell of Sri Aurobindo College , University of Delhi on 10th February 2020
24. ATHI sharing perspective on parenting and LGBT kids on 22nd February 2020 at RISE, New Delhi
25. Workshop on "Basics of Medical Transition and other Gender Affirming Procedures" conducted by Dr Aqsa Shaikh MD and Air Cmde (Dr) Sanjay Sharma (Retd) on 23 Feb 2020 at SAATHII, New Delhi.
26. Presentation by Air Cmde (Dr) Sanjay Sharma (Retd) on "Public Health Approach to Gender Incongruence" at the Technical Resource Group Meeting for Transgender People at National AIDS Control Organisation Head Quarters, New Delhi on the 15th of May 2020
27. Dr. Bela Sharma spoke as a guest speaker on "TRANS IS?" a webinar series organized by in.harmony which revolves around the theme of a mother's role in the life of a trangender person, on 15th May, 2020
28. Dr. Air Cmde (Dr) Sanjay Sharma (Retd) spoke as a guest speaker on "TRANS IS" a webinar series organized by in.harmony, on 19th June, 2020